'natural, easy-going, down-to-earth and transparent (woman). This woman is relaxed, with nothing to hide.'Nothing except the enormous pile of dirty laundry extruding from every basket, cupboard and drawer in her room.
Perhaps you prefer white underwear? How could anybody possibly read anything into a simple, white bra? Your naivete just proves Donna's point, you see
Don't think you red-bra wearing jezebels have gotten away with it, either.'A white bra denotes a personality that is innocent but open-to-suggestion. A woman who opts for a white bra is usually a willing learner.'
'A red bra denotes a personality that is passionate, energetic, dramatic and driven.'
Wow...I can't believe the incredible insights this is giving me into my own bra-wearing habits. Of course, I have bras in pretty much every colour of the rainbow so either I'm an innocent, dramatic, down-to-earth, driven, relaxed, passionate, easy-going willing learner...or that article is a massive pile of bullshit.
No comments:
Post a Comment