- Finding out that lookbook is no longer invite only...bring on the deluge of mediocre ensembles modelled by 13 year old girls/gays/former American Apparel Models.
- The extreme dearth of halloween costumes for women that don't have the word 'sexy' as a prefix i.e. sexy werewolf, sexy witch, sexy used syringe etc
- Everybody changing their facebook profile pics every two days in a sort of photoblog of escalating hilarity and youthful frolics. I am, unlike everyone else it seems, getting older and more responsible every second...I've been rotating the last three (only three) pics I have of me not staring moodily into the mid-distance or so drunk I seem to have lost control of my left eyelid for the last two years.
- My best (only) friend being so far away and in possession of money with which she would otherwise buy me lots of wine.
- The realisation that although I look so much better i.e actually female with long hair, it is in such bad condition that it needs atleast five inches chopped off to save the remainder. I keep telling myself it's ok, I had short hair before, I can totally rock it! Then I see a picture of myself with short hair and remember how children used to ask me if I was a boy or a girl.
- Seeing a film presentation I was in and realising I have a very weak chin.
- Being bombarded with catalogues, discount vouchers and emails telling me how little time there is left to do my christmas shopping. Maybe I'm Jewish, maybe I'm a loner who's family moved town without telling me when I was 17, maybe I'm just a miserable bitch who fucking hates christmas. I'm none of these things but that's not the point, if I could go shopping nothing would stop me, I don't need reminders to tell me there's a time-limit on the biggest consumer event of the year. Some people are just broke, OK?
- Grain. There was waaay too much in my yoghurt today, I want to be a little healthier and give a little texture to my snack not develop a glossy hide and increase my milk yield, thanks.
Friday, 15 October 2010
Things that pissed me off this week...
This week, I have mostly been hating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment